martedì 17 giugno 2014

Still alive

My darlings,
I don't know how many of you are still following my blog (or even remember who I am :P). For those of you who are, I just really want to apologize for not updating and not commenting on your lovely blogs.
Thing is, I've been caught up with university and exams, and most of all with an internship that came as a great job opportunity for me - I'm doing translations for the web megazine of the Universal Exposition that is going to take place in Milan next year, and if everything goes according to plans I might be able to translate the Expo website as well. There is a lot of work and very little time - it's stressful, and sometimes frustrating because I'm translating into a language that isn't my own mothertongue, but it gives me no end of satisfaction. Also, it keeps me busy, which is exactly what I need right now - taking my mind off things.
Actually, the main reason why I'm not updating is that lately I've been through kind of a rough period and I'm not really in the mood for talking about clothes. I can do that when I'm out with friends and I kind of have to talk to them about something that isn't my troubles, but it's not like I feel like doing it. Luckily, running a blog is not something I "have to" do - although I'd like to keep in touch with you guys more.
And I guess that's it - I'm really not good at talking about my feelings or problems in public, so I'm going to cut it short. I sincerely hope I'll be in a better place soon so that I can come back and start following your blogs again. I've really missed you.
You guys have a wonderful summer; I hope everything is going fine for you :)!
Cheers,

Arianna

6 commenti:

  1. *hugs* Do what you've got to to to keep yourself healthy. The pretty dresses will wait.

    RispondiElimina
  2. Oh dear :-/ I hope you are doing fine. Take care of yourself please! <3

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Thank you <3! I'm trying my best although apparently I'm not doing a very good job XD

      Elimina
  3. I always check in here when I do my "bloground" ^^ I hope you feel better soon and that you don't stress yourself out <3

    RispondiElimina