Lesthi tagged me in this challenge, which means there's going to be a LOT of information about me XDThis is mostly personal stuff and no outfits, just so you know :D
2. Choose five blogs with less than 200 followers and pass the challenge on.
3. Wish them to pass the challenge onward.
I'm not going to tag anyone, just do it if you want to ;D let's say I'm tagging whoever's reading this right now!
5 things you need everyday
3. The Internet.
4. A good book.
5. My boyfriend <3
5 books you would recommend
"The Hours" by Michael Cunningham
"Hygiene and the Assassin" by Amélie Nothomb
The entire Harry Potter saga
The A Song of Ice and Fire saga
"About a Boy" by Nick Hornby
5 materialistic wishes for Christmas presents
1. 2. 3. 4. 5.
(Except for the first two, I picked quite randomly among the 50 figures on my wishlist.)
5 places you wish to visit
Rome (yes, you got it right. I'm italian, I've been to LAS VEGAS but I've never been in Rome.)
5 adjectives that describe you somehow
Sometimes I'm a bit of a spendthrift XD
5 things you'd say to people about life
1. You've only got one, so live it according to your desires.
2. Please do not waste the short time you have on earth discriminating others. Not only you're wasting your time, but most importantly you're wasting and making harder other people's. Not cool. Don't do it.
3. A friend of mine's grandmother used to say: "The only thing that can't be fixed is your neckbone". Meaning, do not desperate, you're probably going to heal, whatever it is you're struggling with.
4. And this is something a teacher once told my class: "Seek for knowledge, 'cause someone who's more cultivated than you will always be able to fuck you over".
5. And finally, be kind to others, 'cause you never know what's going on in their lives. A teacher I had in middle school once responded to someone who said I talked a lot about myself, "no, that's not true, she never talks about herself. One may talk incessantly while never saying a word about themselves". That's so true. People always assume they know you just because you chat about meaningless or even meaningful stuff, but you can never really know someone and you don't know what they're keeping to themselves.
And that's it :D! Of course you're not obliged to do it if you don't feel like it ;) but I'd be glad to read your answers!
Have a nice weekend ;*