domenica 23 marzo 2014

Classic Lolita photoset

Yesterday me and a friend (and a friend of hers) decided to match our outfits and to make a photoset of it :D. I happened to have her very same floral dress - since she was the one who sold it to me - and we tried to make a twin out of this.
Unfortunately, the light wasn't the best, but I still think the pics came out quite nice! <3
Let me know if you liked it ;D






[Yes, we were eating delicious macarons <3] 










[This one is my facebook profile pic now. Taken absolutely randomly a moment before I started screaming because the frickin' branch was filled with ants!]




[I love this pic where we are both laughing XD]



[The kuro lolita in the middle is the one who took the pictures of me and my friend. She was so good! And her outfit was pretty amazing <3.]


Wow!
This was my first twin, my first photoset and my first full classic lolita outfit. I like how it came out, and I can't wait for the next Harajuku Fashion Walk! I might be able to sport something even prettier by then… but that's a surprise <3!
Thank you for reading and have a nice Sunday! :*

13 commenti:

  1. I love the pictures! From most of them you can't even see the buildings and know it is modern times! I thought they were taken in the country until I saw the blue building in one of them! They look so peaceful and lovely, I want to be there too!

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Thank you <3! In fact, the photographer did her best to try and avoid framing modern buildings (that park is actually located in a pretty awful area of the city XD), too bad that damn blue building came out, we hadn't realized that XD
      If only we weren't so far away, I would love to have a photoset in the country with you ;D*!

      Elimina
  2. You two looked absolutely darling!

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Thank you so much, dear! :* It means a lot coming from someone who has such lovely taste in lolita clothing ;D

      Elimina
  3. You all look adorable!! Oh you are in the perfect time of year for romantic photoshots, I so long for real spring now.

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Thank you <3!
      You're right, spring is absolutely perfect for floral prints and photoshoots in the country. Too bad the weather has changed and that was actually the last sunny day we're going to have for some weeks XD we were lucky we managed to take those pics last saturday!
      I can't wait for summer to come too: pastel dresses and white blouses ftw!

      Elimina
  4. mi piacciono molto i vostri outfit *v* proprio un bel twin!

    RispondiElimina
  5. Very beautiful pictures! I really love the shape of the dresses <3

    Superpretty with all the trees and flowers as well :D

    RispondiElimina
  6. Oh my goodness you both look so cute!

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Thank you <3! Actually we are planning to do other twins together, since quite a lot of people liked this one :D (and of course we loved to do it, too!) we are already planning the next two… XD

      Elimina